First Lessons For Beginners : Pamphlet; Primer. 1860
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts Sabbath School Society
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, Massachusetts : Wright & Potter, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Multi-syllabic words divided. The Massachusetts Sabbath-School Society was at 13 Cornhill, Boston, from 1833 to 1868. "Wright & Potter, printers, 4 Spring Lane, Boston."--p.  of printed wrapper. Wright & Potter were in business at 4 Spring Lane from 1860 to 1866. Wood-engraved illustration, p.  signed "Smith-Pierson sc." (i.e., Daniel T. Smith and Paul R.B. Pierson)."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:216224
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: First Lessons For Beginners First Lessons For Beginners, 1860
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525125