The Illustrated Primer; Or Child's First Book : Designed For The Earliest Instruction In Schools And Families Embellished With Numerous Engravings Primer. 1847
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : George F Cooledge & Brother, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "George F. Cooledge & Brother published at 323 Pearl St., New York, from 1844 to 1871. Upper cover bears a copyright date of 1847. "Just published, a sequel to Webster's elementary spelling book; or, A speller and definer ... by William G. Webster"--publisher's advertisement, running flyleaf at end of text. The American Antiquarian Society holds a copy of A sequel to Webster's elementary spelling book that bears a copyright date of 1845. Running title: The pictorial primer. In printed boards with cloth spine. Some illustrations signed by Alexander Anderson. Includes publisher's advertisements on paste-down and running flyleaves and on lower cover."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:217566
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Illustrated Primer; Or Child's First Book : Designed For The Earliest Instruction In Schools And Families Embellished With Numerous Engravings, 1847
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525134