The New York School Primer : A First Book Of Lessons Arranged In A Simple And Interesting Manner Pamphlet; Primer. 1855
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, New York : Cozans, Philip J, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Multi-syllabic words divided. Philip J. Cozans is listed at 107 Nassau St. in the New York directories for 1855 through 1861. Includes publisher's advertisement, p.  of wrapper.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:219762
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The New York School Primer : A First Book Of Lessons Arranged In A Simple And Interesting Manner, 1855
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525147