The Symbolical Primer; Or, Class-Book, No 1 : Designed To Render The Progress Of Beginners, In Spelling And Reading, Easy And Agreeable / 1829 Primer; Alphabet Book. 1829
- Hazen, Edward
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, Connecticut : D F Robinson & Co, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Includes questions for study. Copyright "on the eighteenth day of December, in the fifty-third year of the Independence of the United States of America, A.D. 1828" by Edward Hazen. Preface dated at Philadelphia, Jan. 1, 1829. "McElrath & Bangs, printers."--verso of title page."
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:254525
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Symbolical Primer; Or, Class-Book, No 1 : Designed To Render The Progress Of Beginners, In Spelling And Reading, Easy And Agreeable / 1829, 1829
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525174