The Child's Book On Slavery; Or, Slavery Made Plain : Primer. .
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, United States; Cincinnati : American Reform Tract and Book Society, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 5-143 pages, 3 unnumbered pages , 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "Copyright 1857 by Geo. L. Weed for the American Reform Tract and Book Society. Wood-engraved frontispiece plate depicting the "View of the slave-pen, Washington, D.C." signed "Lovie" (i.e., Henry Lovie) and "Grosvenor" (i.e., Horace C. Grosvenor). Illustration, p. 53, signed "N." Portraits of George Washington appear on p. 71 and 86. "Catalogue of publications of the American Reform Tract and Book Society. ... For Sabbath schools. ... Child's book on slavery, or, Slavery made plain 144 pages, 18mo. cloth, gilt, 25 cents."-- p., at end."
- AMDigital Reference:519707
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: The Child's Book On Slavery; Or, Slavery Made Plain The Child's Book On Slavery; Or, Slavery Made Plain, 
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34525199