Articles of enquiry [electronic resource] : according to the rubricks of the Book of Common-Prayer, and other ecclesiastical laws now in force, for the help of church-wardens of every parish, within the Arch-deaconry of Durham, in the visitation of ... Robert Booth ... Anno. Dom. 171
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Archdeaconry of Durham
- Uniform Title:
- Visitation articles
- Newcastle upon Tine : printed by John White, [1710?]
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 4⁰.
- The fourth digit in the date in the title has been left blank, for completion in MS.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT63427.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452586