The eternity of hell torments vindicated, from scripture and reason against the subtle arts of the devil and his emissaries; wherein Mr. Winchester's errors, deceptions, and evasions ... are detected and clearly refuted. By R. Thomson [electronic resource].
- Thomson, R., of Little Pulteney Street, Soho
- London : printed by W. Justins, for the author; and sold by Buckland, Trap, and Simmons; C. Foster; Marson; Button; Murgatroyd [and 6 others in London], 1788.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, viii, 74 pages ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- This issue has 'Banfield' in the imprint and in square brackets below the imprint: Price one shilling.
Another issue lacks price and has 'Bamfield' in imprint.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT64703.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452802