The diverting history of John gilpin : showing how he went farther than he intended, and came safe home again, c.1880-1882 / written by Wm. Cowper ; with drawings by R. Caldecott
- Cowper, William, 1731-1800
- New-York : McLoughlin Bros., 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (31 pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Caldecott, Randolph, 1846-1886 and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: McL-PamC876J651880.
"Record ID: 215516"--Home page.
"Catalog Record Note: Catalog Records (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by the American Antiquarian Society and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the American Antiquarian Society. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34529788