A reply to a pamphlet, entitled, The Protestant flail; ... In further vindication of Bishop Taylor [electronic resource].
- Sharp, Thomas, 1693-1758
- Newcastle upon Tyne : printed and sold by John White: sold also by the booksellers of York, Durham, and Newcastle; and by W. Innys and R. Manby, in London, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- x, 68, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Sharp., A reply to the work by Joseph Besse., With a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT66049.
View MARC record | catkey: 3452997