Logic; or, the art of thinking [electronic resource] : containing (besides the common rules) many new observations, that are of great use in forming an exactness of judgement. In four parts: ... Done from the new French edition. By Mr. Ozell
- Nicole, Pierre, 1625-1695
- Uniform Title:
- Logique, ou l'art de penser. English
- London : printed for William Taylor, 1723.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 215, 240-440, 4 unnumbered pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Arnauld, Antoine, 1612-1694
- The author is identified in the dedication as Pierre Nicole, with Antoine Arnauld as reviser.
With two final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT66328.
View MARC record | catkey: 3453074