Neighbors : studies in immigration from the standpoint of the Episcopal church
- New York : Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America. Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, 1920.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (246 pages) : illustrations
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Preface. -- Immigration and Christian democracy [by] W.C. Sturgis. -- Immigration and the church [by] T.J. Lacey. -- From the Near East [by] T.J. Lacey. -- Our Italian neighbors [by] Lilian M. Skinner. -- From the land of the vikings [by] J.J. Hammarsköld. -- Russian, Serb, Montenegrin, Bulgar [by] T.J. Lacey. -- A nation reborn [by] R. Keating Smith. -- The Prayer-book in many tongues [by] T.J. Lacey. -- Appendix.
- This book, published by the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America. Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, is about the Episcopal church's opinion on immigration from various countries.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 15, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 34532618