The Christian hero's work and crown [electronic resource] : a sermon preached at Chelmsford in Essex, October 16, 1765. occasioned by the death of the Reverend Mr John Gibbons, ... By Thomas Craner. To which are added, Mr Gibbons's confession of faith, ... and a sermon by him, on the nature and excellency of the gospel
- Craner, Thomas, 1715 or 1716-1773
- London : printed for J. Buckland, and J. Payne, and E. & C. Dilly, 1766.
- Physical Description:
- 98, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- The final leaf contains a list of the publications of Gibbons.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT67682.
View MARC record | catkey: 3453335