DSM 5 Military Case Scenarios Series Index. Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders. Episode 25, Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety A-2 / [produced by] SymptomMedia
- [Carlsbad, California] : Symptom Media, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Symptom Media
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Specialist Moqbali doesn't know if he can go back to Iraq or fire his weapon if it is required for him to shoot at someone. When he was overseas he helped Arabic families build a new school, played with Arabic children, and met Arabic men and women who share the same ethnicity, religion and Arabic names as the members of his own family back home in the states. Now, the thought of killing enemy combatants has created a new anxiety for him: can he kill his own people? This training title shows Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety. The symptoms of Adjustment Disorder with anxiety demonstrated in this vignette include: difficulty adjusting to a new situation with accompanying anxiety.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 10, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 34534889