ICD 10 Guided New Releases. Volume 2, ICD 10 Guided Eating Disorder Series. Volume 2, Episode 15, F50.2 Anorexia Nervosa Binge-Eating Purging / [produced by] SymptomMedia
- [Carlsbad, California] : Symptom Media, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Symptom Media
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Amanda knows she is not healthy. She is close to being emaciated. Her slender frame reveals that she is well below a normal, healthy weight. She freely admits to being in and out of various hospitals and to going through a number of treatments for her weight. She still has not found a long-term plan that works for her. In the past, Amanda, a mother of two, tried to end her own life, but was too scared to go through with suicide. She describes her life as one of being constantly consumed by thoughts of food, calories, restricting, binging, and purging.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 10, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 34534931