New releases. Volume 2, Assessment tools. Sleep assessment series. Series 2, Sleep assessment A-7 / Symptom Media
- Carlsbad, CA : Symptom Media, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Symptom Media
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Tade is not satisfied with her sleep, believing she has insomnia. She demonstrates how the effect of another psychiatric disorder: obsessive-compulsive disorder, interferes with her sleep. A change in lighting and noise helped, but the OCD symptoms continued to interfere with her sleep. She reports rare use of alcohol helps her to go to sleep, but she is unsure if she can remain asleep. The interviewer asks a few questions to encourage her to elaborate. Tade's answers revealed that a recent breakup in a relationship was a contributing factor to her poor sleep. In addition, her poor sleep negatively impacted her work.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 12, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 34535067