ICD 10. Ali, core video, F10.20 alcohol use disorder, moderate / Symptom Media
- Santa Monica, CA : Symptom Media, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Symptom Media
- Language Note:
- In English.
- A teacher is interviewed by the school counselor who confronts her about having problems with alcohol. She is sometimes late for school and sometimes passes out at her desk, assigning students to study while she sleeps. She initially tries to blame other people for distorting the truth. She is reluctant and defensive about talking about personal problems and stresses. She finally admits to drinking every night and often alone. She reports stresses of children being meaner than past students and how the school personnel are not supportive of teachers. Discusses family history of alcohol use problems and her own problems in college and then struggles to admit how it has increased recently.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 12, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 34535226