DSM 5. Greg, core video, cannabis use disorder, moderate : Somatic symptom disorder. Part 4 / Symptom Media
- Additional Titles:
- DSM 5. Greg, cannabis use disorder, core video. Part 4 and DSM 5. Greg, cannabis use disorder. Part 4
- Santa Monica, CA : Symptom Media, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Symptom Media
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Continuation of interview. Reports he rarely abstains from cannabis use, and how if he does he feels anxious, depressed, irritable, and has decreased sleep, headaches, and sweats. Reports some lack of motivation as a side effect, liking to stay on couch and relax rather than going out with wife to socialize. Reports problem of sometimes smoking cannabis and being unable to follow conversations and be sociable. Also reports memory problems, sometimes forgetting to pick up kids. Discussed knee and back injury from motorcycle accident in college, and how he has worse pain some days and uses more cannabis, especially edibles. Reports he has fewer friends than in past.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 13, 2018).
View MARC record | catkey: 34535282