The past and present appearances of divine providence for Great Britain, considered as an encouragement to our future hopes and expectations. In a sermon preach'd at Gravel-lane, Houndsditch, on March 17, 1733-4. In honour of the nuptials of the Princess Royal with ... the Prince of Orange. By William May [electronic resource].
- May, William, 1706-1755
- London : printed for Richard Ford, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT68554.
View MARC record | catkey: 3453562