COVID-19 : China medical supply chains and broader trade issues / Karen M. Sutter, coordinator ; Andres B. Schwarzenberg, Michael D. Sutherland
- Schwarzenberg, Andres B.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Sutherland, Michael D., Sutter, Karen M., and Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report ; R46304, HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents, and HeinOnline COVID-19: pandemics past and present
- United States. Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Treatment—United States
- Medical supplies industry—United States
- Medical supplies industry—Law and legislation—United States
- International trade
- Public health laws—United States
- United States—Commerce—China
- China—Commerce—United States
- "Updated December 23, 2020."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 34537343