Federal prisoners and COVID-19 : background and authorities to grant release / Nathan James, Michael A. Foster
- James, Nathan (Nathan Allen)
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Foster, Michael A. (Legislative attorney) and Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report ; R46297, HeinOnline COVID-19: pandemics past and present, and HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
- United States. Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
- Prisoners—Health and hygiene—United States
- Prisoners—Civil rights—United States
- COVID-19 (Disease)—United States—Prevention
- Prisons—Officials and employees—Health and hygiene—United States
- Prisons—Overcrowding—Law and legislation—United States
- Pre-release programs for prisoners—United States
- Criminal justice, Administration of—United States
- Public health laws—United States
- "Updated April 2, 2020."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 34537384