In the Supreme Court of the United States, June Medical Services L.L.C., et al., petitioners, v. Rebekah Gee, Secretary, Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, respondent ; Rebekah Gee, Secretary, Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, cross-petitioner, v. June Medical Services L.L.C., et al., cross-respondents : on writs of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit : brief of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, National Abortion Federation, Physicians for Reproductive Health, and Abortion Care Network as amici curiae in support of petitioners / E. Joshua Rosenkranz, counsel of record, Jennifer M. Keighley, Rachel G. Shalev, Alexandra Bursak, counsel for amici curiae
- Rosenkranz, E. Joshua
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Brief amici curiae of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, et al.
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 34 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Keighley, Jennifer M., Shalev, Rachel G., Bursak, Alexandra, Gee, Rebekah, June Medical Services L.L.C., Planned Parenthood Federation of America, National Abortion Federation (U.S., Physicians for Reproductive Health, Abortion Care Network, United States. Supreme Court, and United States. Court of Appeals (5th Circuit)
- HeinOnline women and the law
- At issue is the constitutionality of a Louisiana law requiring doctors who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at nearby hospitals.
- "Nos. 18-1323, 18-1460."
"December 2, 2019"--Page 34.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities"--Pages ii-iii.
Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 34538035