Religious courtship [electronic resource] : being historical discourses on the necessity of marrying religious husbands and wives only. As also of husbands and wives being of the same opinions in religion with one another. With an appendix ...
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- London [i.e. York?] : printed for A. Millar, W. Law, and R. Cater; and for Wilson, Spence, and Mawman, York. Anno, 1796.
- The twenty-first edition.
- Physical Description:
- 268 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe., The London part of the imprint is false; probably printed at York., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, 448 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT69683.
View MARC record | catkey: 3453822