A letter from a blacksmith [electronic resource] : to the ministers and elders of the Church of Scotland. In which the manner of public worship in that church is considered; ...
- A. T. (Blacksmith)
- London : printed for J. Coote, 1759.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 69, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Signed at end: A. T. Blacksmith, variously attributed to John Witherspoon and Henry Home, Lord Kames.- Dated: Inverary, May 8th, 1758., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT70198.
View MARC record | catkey: 3453952