A form of prayer, to be used in all churches and chapels throughout that part of Great Britain called England, Dominion of Wales, and town of Berwick upon Tweed, upon Wednesday the twenty-fifth of February next, ... for obtaining pardon of our sins, and for averting those heavy judgements which our manifold provocations have most justly deserved; ... and for restoring and perpetuating peace, safety, and prosperity to Himself, and to His Kingdoms [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1795-02-25)
- London : printed by George Eyre and Andrew Strahan, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT70754.
View MARC record | catkey: 3454047