A form of prayer and thanksgiving to almighty God; to be used at morning and evening service, after the general thanksgiving, throughout the cities of London and Westminster, and elswhere within the Bills of mortality, on Sunday the fifteenth of August, 1762; and in all churches and chapels throughout England and Wales, ... on the safe delivery of the Queen, and happy birth of the young prince [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1762-08-15)
- London : printed by Mark Baskett; and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1762.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71332.
View MARC record | catkey: 3454186