A form of prayer and thanksgiving to almighty God; to be used in all churches and chapels throughout England, Wales, and the town of Berwick upon Tweed, on Tuesday the nineteenth day of December, 1797, being the day appointed by His Majestys Royal Proclamation for a general thanksgiving to almighty God, for the many signal and important victories [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1797-12-19)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 6, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- In this edition there is no border round the title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71344.
View MARC record | catkey: 3454198