The linsey-woolsey garment [electronic resource] : Being the substance of a discourse delivered at Drumargen in the county of Antrim in Ireland. In the year 1754. By John Cennick
- Cennick, John, 1718-1755
- London : printed and sold by M. Lewis, 1772.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 21, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- In: 'Twenty discourses on the following important subjects, .. vol. II', London, 1770 [1773?] and London, 1777., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Baker, 49b and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71612.
View MARC record | catkey: 3454258