Culture as politics [electronic resource] : selected writings of Christopher Caudwell / edited by David Margolies
- Caudwell, Christopher, 1907-1937
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- New York : Monthly Review Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 161 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Margolies, David
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- D. H. Lawrence : a study of the bourgeois artist -- Freud : a study in bourgeois psychology -- Liberty : a study in bourgeois illusion -- The birth of poetry -- The death of mythology -- The development of modern poetry -- English poets I : the period of primitive accumulation -- English poets II : the industrial revolution -- English poets III : the decline of capitalism -- The movement of bourgeois poetry -- The world and the "I" -- Heredity and development : a study of bourgeois biology.
- "Selected essays by Christopher Caudwell, on culture, psychology, and capitalism. Material drawn from Caudwell's previous book, "Illusion and Reality, Studies in a Dying Culture" and his essay, "Heredity and Development.""--
- 9781583676875 (hardcover) and 9781583676868 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34543110