The particular excellence and true state of the Bath Infirmary. A sermon, preached at the Abby-Church, at Bath, on Sunday, April 22, 1759; ... By R. Olive, ... To which is added, a short account of the state of the Hospital [electronic resource].
- Olive, R.
- Bristol : printed by E. Farley and Son, for Mr. Leake, of Bath; and sold by the booksellers of Bath and Bristol, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 49, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT71772.
View MARC record | catkey: 3454324