IPad Portable Genius [electronic resource]
- McFedries, Paul
- Wiley [Imprint] April 2010 Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- Physical Description:
- 320 p.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Everything everyone wants to know about using the Apple iPad
On January 27, 2010, Apple announced the latest in its line of revolutionary, ultraportable devices – the iPad. iPad Portable Genius is the latest in a line of ultra handy, go-to and goes-with you anywhere guides for getting the most out of a new Apple product. Written to provide readers with highly useful information that’s easily accessible, iPad Portable Genius is full of tips, tricks and techniques for maximizing each of the iPad’s most popular features.
- Designed in full-color with an Apple look and feel, and written in a hip, sophisticated, no-nonsense tone that reads as though a friend is providing inside information on the iPad
- Highlights iPad’s key features so users will quickly feel confident they are getting the most out of the mobile device’s array of amazing features
- Other titles by McFedries: iPhone 3G Portable Genius and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Windows Vista, both by Wiley
iPad Portable Genius is an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand guide for quickly getting the most out of Apple’s new iPad.
- Audience Notes:
- Trade John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 34548227