A second letter from one of the people called Quakers [electronic resource] : residing in Salisbury, to the author of a pamphlet entitled, Memoirs of Thomas Chubb. To which is prefixed, a second edition of the first letter
- L---le, J---
- London : printed for J. Noon; and sold by B. Collins, and E. Easton, in Sarum, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Pp.8 and 19 signed: J---- L----le.
A reply to the work by Joseph Horler.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT74218.
View MARC record | catkey: 3454884