The crisis: or, a discourse [electronic resource] : representing from the most authentick records, the just causes of the late happy revolution: and the several settlements of the crowns of England and Scotland on Her Majesty; ... With some seasonable remarks on the danger of a popish successor. By Richard Steele, Esq
- Steele, Richard, Sir, 1672-1729
- Dublin : Re-printed by A. Rhames, and are to be sold by the booksellers, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- xvi,70 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT75464.
View MARC record | catkey: 3455139