The Christian poet, or divine poems on the four last things. ... Written by the Rev. Mr. Pomfret E. of Roscommon Mr. Norris, Mr. Westley, Dan. De Foe and others. To which is added, a poem on the Resurrection, by the late Joseph Addison, Esq [electronic resource].
- London : printed and sold by the booksellers in town and country, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 2 unnumbered pages, 48, 135-188 pages ; 8⁰.
- The mispagination is corrected in a note printed on the verso of the titlepage, but sig. K1-3 are missing and the work has a final catchword "Con" on p.188.
Possibly parts of a larger collection.
The names of the authors are bracketted together on the titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT75628.
View MARC record | catkey: 3455157