The universal mentor [electronic resource] ; containing, essays on the most important subjects in life; composed of observations, sentiments, and examples of virtue, selected from the approved ethic-writers, biographers, and historians both antient and modern. By Sir John Fielding, Knt
- Fielding, John, Sir, 1721-1780
- London : printed for A. Millar, in the Strand, MDCCLXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, vii, 1 unnumbered page, 254 pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT77064.
View MARC record | catkey: 3455476