The spirit of enthusiasm exorcised [electronic resource] : in a sermon preach'd before the University of Oxford, &c. The fourth edition, much enlarg'd. By George Hickes. D.D. With two discourses ... The first The history of Montanism, by a lay-gentleman. The other The new pretenders to prophecy examined. By N. Spinckes, ...
- Hickes, George, 1642-1715
- London : printed for Richard Sare, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 72, 2 unnumbered pages, 73-352, 2 unnumbered pages, 353-530 pages ; 8⁰.
- The divisional titlepages of the additional discourses are unnumbered.
A variant has the bottom half of the titlepage re-set, with a semicolon after "lay-gentleman".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79245.
View MARC record | catkey: 3455853