A sure guide to the Holy Sacrament: or, the devout soul's entertainment both before, at, and after, the Holy Communion. Chiefly extracted from the ancient liturgies, the Holy Scriptures, ... Revis'd and recommended by the Reverend George Hickes [electronic resource].
- Hickes, George, 1642-1715
- London : printed for Charles Rivington, 1718.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 192, 195-208, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- With a final advertisement leaf., Text and register continuous despite pagination., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79246.
View MARC record | catkey: 3455854