An impartial account of the rise, progress, and nature of the scheme for augmenting the livings of the Scots clergy. In a letter to the publisher of the printed collection of papers relative to that affair [electronic resource].
- Lover of peace and unity in both church and state
- Edinburgh : printed by Hamilton, Balfour, and Neill, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 72 pages ; 4⁰.
- Signed at foot of 70: A lover of peace and unity in both church and state.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79528.
View MARC record | catkey: 3455969