Consolation to the mourner, and instruction both to youth and old age, from the early death of the righteous: in two discourses by Samuel Cooper, ... Occasioned by the death of his eldest daughter, ... To which is subjoined, an appendix: containing her character, and two elegies on her death [electronic resource].
- Cooper, Samuel, 1739 or 1740-1800
- Yarmouth : printed and sold by Downes and March, and may be had of Messrs. Robinsons, and Becket, London, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, x, 3-174 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79845.
View MARC record | catkey: 3456022