The terms of ministerial and Christian communion imposed on the Church of Scotland by a prevailing party in the General Assembly [electronic resource] : in opposition to the great bulk ... considered, in some conferences between two neighbouring ministers. ... With an appendix ...
- Walker, Thomas, 1704-1780
- Glasgow : printed in the year, 1753.
- Physical Description:
- xii,140 pages ; 8⁰.
- Attributed to Thomas Walker, Minister of Dundonald., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79903.
View MARC record | catkey: 3456033