Act, declaration and testimony for the doctrine, worship, discipline and government of the Church of Scotland [electronic resource] ; ... By some ministers ... With an introduction, containing the grounds of their associating into a Presbytery, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Associate Presbytery (Scotland : 1733-1744)
- Edinburgh : printed by Thomas Lumisden and John Robertson, and sold at their printing-house, 1737.
- Physical Description:
- 119, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT79921.
View MARC record | catkey: 3456046