The great importance of a religious life considered [electronic resource] : to which are added, some morning and evening prayers
- Melmoth, William, 1666-1743
- Additional Titles:
- Great importance of a religious life consider'd
- London : printed by M. Brown, for W. and W. Ginger and sold by J. F. and C. Rivington, B. Law, J. Dodsley, T. Cadell [and 8 others in London], 1790.
- The twenty-eighth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, iv-viii, 145, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Melmoth., Advertisement to the reader signed and dated: W. M., i.e. William Melmoth, the Younger; Bath, May 16, 1790., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT80882.
View MARC record | catkey: 3456255