The whole duty of a Christian [electronic resource] : by way of question and answer; exactly pursuant to the method of The whole duty of man, and designed for the use of charity schools, erected in and about London. ... By Robert Nelson, Esq
- Nelson, Robert, 1656-1715
- London : printed for John Rivington, 1774.
- The thirteenth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 94, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- With an index., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT82101.
View MARC record | catkey: 3456609