Sermons for children, upon subjects suited to their age, and in a style adapted to the ear of youth and inexperience. (With a hymn annexed to each discourse.) By the Rev. Mark Anthony Meilan, of No.7, Dartmouth Street, Westminster [electronic resource].
- Meilan, Mark Anthony, approximately 1743-
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1788?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 12⁰.
- The first sermon only; being a specimen number. The work was eventually published in 1789 in 3 vol.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT82385.
View MARC record | catkey: 3456695