An early acquaintance with the Holy Scriptures recommended in a sermon in behalf of the Walworth charity and Sunday-Schools for poor boys; preached at Mr. Booth's meeting-house, ... London, August 13, 1797; by the Rev. Samuel Pearce, A.M [electronic resource].
- Pearce, Samuel, 1766-1799
- Clipstone : printed by J. W. Morris: Sold by M. Gurney; Button; Gardiner, London; James Bristol; and Belcher, Birmingham, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 34, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a final leaf of advertisements for Mr. Pearce's publications.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT83941.
View MARC record | catkey: 3457170