The rule and exercises of holy living [electronic resource] : in which are described the means and instruments of obtaining every vertue, and the remedies against every vice, ... Together with prayers ... By Jer. Taylor, ...
- Taylor, Jeremy, 1613-1667
- London : printed by J. Heptinstall, for John Meredith, in trust for Royston and Elizabeth Meredith: and are to be sold by S. and J. Sprint, B. Aylmer, H. Bonwicke [and 6 others in London], 1703.
- The nineteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 335, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Sig.A1 is an additional engraved collective titlepage reading: 'The rule and exercise of holy living and of holy dying'.
Issued with 'The rule and exercises of holy dying'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT84287.
View MARC record | catkey: 3457279