The gospel message [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the University, Nov. 13, 1796 to which are annexed four skeletons of sermons upon the same text, treated in four different ways, ... By the Rev. Charles Simeon, ... The above is intended as an appendix to Claude's Essay and the hundred skeletons before published
- Simeon, Charles, 1759-1836
- Cambridge : printed by John Burges; and sold by J. Deighton; J. Matthews, and C. Dilly, London; and J. Cooke, and Mess. Fletcher and Hanwell, Oxford; John Ogle, Edinburgh; Mess. Brash and Reid, Glasgow, 1796.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT84841.
View MARC record | catkey: 3457405