The knowledge and practice of Christianity made easy to the meanest capacities [electronic resource] : or, an essay towards an instruction for the Indians. ... In twenty dialogues. ... The fifteenth edition. By ... Thomas, Lord Bishop of Sodor and Man
- Wilson, Thomas, 1663-1755
- Uniform Title:
- Essay towards an instruction for the Indians
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, xxiv, 280 pages ; 12⁰.
- With a half-title.
First published in 1740 as 'An essay towards an instruction for the Indians'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT85016.
View MARC record | catkey: 3457473