A collection of tracts, relating to the right of private judgment, the sufficiency of scripture, and the terms of church-communion; upon Christian principles: occasion'd by the late Trinitarian controversy. And now revised and published all together; with a preface: by the author, Thomas Morgan [electronic resource].
- Morgan, Thomas, -1743
- London : printed for John Osborn and Tho. Longman, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxxi, 1 unnumbered page, 488 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86801.
View MARC record | catkey: 3458168