The second part of Mr. Bower's answer to a scurrilous pamphlet, &c. With remarks on the six letters, proving them to be forged [electronic resource].
- Bower, Archibald, 1686-1766
- Additional Titles:
- Mr. Bower's answer. Part 2
- London : printed for W. Sandby, 1757.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 33, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- A reply to 'Six letters from A-d B-r to Father Sheldon' by John Douglas, Bishop of Salisbury.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT86852.
View MARC record | catkey: 3458196