A letter to a dissenting minister, containing remarks on the late act for the relief of his Majesty's subjects professing the popish religion; with some strictures on the appeal from the Protestant Association to the people of Great Britain. ... By a lay dissenter [electronic resource].
- Stevenson, John, lay dissenter
- London : printed for W. Nicoll, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- A lay dissenter = John Stevenson.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Religion and philosophy series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT87934.
View MARC record | catkey: 3458526